1.1 Men’s hairstyle tips respect the intellectual property of others, and we expect our users to do the same.
1.2 Contents, logo and other visual media displayed on our website is our property and are protected by copyright laws.
1.3 Men’s hairstyle tips can terminate or disable an account of a user, as is our policy in case of abuses, continued infringement of copyright or at our sole discretion.
1.4 The images displayed on our website are available in various places on the internet and are posted within our legal realms of law, U.S Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S Code).
1.5 If any content displayed on our website is copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, the copyright owner or the third party authorized to act on his behalf should submit a detailed description notice of the claim of infringement through a letter or an email and include the following;
• A statement that you have detected content on our website that infringes your copyright.
• A copy of the copyrighted work and in the way the copyrighted material has been infringed. Please include specific examples or the unique aspects of your content.
• A description of where the material you claim to be infringed is located on our services include the exact URL or a screenshot.
• Your personal details such as telephone number or email address so that we may get in contact with you.
• A statement that you believe in good faith the copyrighted material is not authorized by the owner and is not otherwise permitted by law.
• A statement by you made under penalty of perjury that the notice is precise and you are the copyright owner or the authorized copyright agent.
• An electronic or physical signature of the copyright holder.
1.6 If the complainant is unsure of infringement of copyright, he/she should seek legal advice before sending the letter or email or send us a counter-notice.
1.7 Men’s hairstyle tips may hold you accountable for any liabilities resulting from false allegations of copyright infringement.